Sunday, February 10, 2008

The Daily Grind...

Remy wants to have his say about life in the coach...


It's another beautiful morning here,

so poppa peep and I head out for our walk...


This is our street.


I like it a lot because there are hardly any other dogs on it. It's good to be king of the block! I really hate those little dogs...I mean they all think they are tough stuff. Always staring and yapping at me, as IF... Mom peep calls them "two bites." I'm not sure what she means exactly, but she thinks it's a funny thing to say.


Sometimes we go all around the park. This year we have new territory to explore. There are a bunch of new pads in a new part of the park. I like this because there is hardly anyone there and there are lots of new smells to check out. Here's what the new part looks like.


Other times, we go "outside" IF dad peep *remembers* to bring the little white card that opens the gate to get back into the park. If he forgets, we have to wait for a car to make the gate work. But it is lots of fun because I can get off the leash and chase the ball at this big field.
That's it for now. Time to get my treats. Yum!

No comments: